Thursday 29 May 2014

Tree Hide Away




With the beautiful spring weather outside, I have taken the opportunity to get back on my
 bicycle. Farther and faster into new territory, are the goals I have set until the snow flies
 again.

This hollowed out tree, I believe, was at one time, home to some of God's creatures. Now
 it is a place where teens can sneak out of the house, away from Mom and Dad and have
 their own little  fire. I'm sure other things are happening in the base of the tree but I see
 no evidence of it.

The rotting of the tree at the base caught my eye last year. As I approached the cave I
was cautious, expecting an animal of some sort to jump out at me. Thank goodness none
 did and I can enjoy the beauty carved out of this tree.

Bicycle riding, not only provides an opportunity to see new sites, it also provides exercise
 and fresh air. Oil up your chains, pump up your tires and escape into the great outdoors.
 Don't forget your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment