Saturday 1 February 2014

The Rural Route

  
                                                            The Rural Route

The Rural Route is a local, rural magazine that is published  on a monthly basis. I have
been blessed to have numerous stories published in this magazine. Thank you to
 the magazine's editor and staff for all the hard work they put into the publication
of  this local magazine.
The first story I had published was in The Rural Route. It was in February 2011 that I
discovered the magazine in my mailbox. I noticed there was a call out  for stories to be
published in the magazine. As I look back now, I think I was pretty cocky at the time.
 I thought, I can do that. I sat down, prayed for God's guidance and started to write.
As the  pen  flowed across the paper, a story formed in front of my eyes. I submitted
my story and was shocked when I received an email from the editor that stated my
story would be published in the next month's issue.
I decided not to tell anyone about my story as I thought no one would like it. I waited
to hear everyone's comments. To my surprize I got a lot of compliments. I have been
writing on a regular basis since my first story was  published.
Thanks Rural Route!



                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment